Over the years I have come to collaborate closely with the following artists and projects
- Occasional advisor of the New World Summit (2012-ongoing). See my article on the Parliament the artist’s team is helping build in Rojava, Syria, and the New World Summit which took place there.
- Contributor to the Ideological Guide to the Venice Biennial (2013)
- I provided the car wrecks from Baghdad for his Bomb Wreck Jewellery
- Curator of Desert of Pharan 1: Adam (Kochi)
- Curator of Desert of Pharan 2: Room with a View (Sharjah)
- Curator of Desert of Pharan 3: Ground Zero (Paris)
- Guiding his residency at the Cite des Arts and curating his final exhibition (see here for more)
- Qeblah Kite project, Paris and Kabul.